Please join us as we celebrate National Library Week by welcoming our Town’s newest residents! A “live animal” program by Wildlife Encounters will follow the Book Dedication.
The Library Board of Trustees will be meeting on Wednesday, March 26, 2014, at 1:30 PM.
The Hill Public Library is pleased to now offer passes for free or discounted admission to the following museums:
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center- Pass is valid for two free trail admission, plus up to four additional discounted trail admissions for $10 each. Please visit the Science Center’s website for hours of operation.
- McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center- Pass admits up to four people for the Exhibit Galleries during public opening hours. Planetarium shows are an additional cost per person. Please visit the Discovery Center’s website for hours and planetarium show times/pricing.
Call the library at 934-9712 for more information or to make a reservation.
The Library Board of Trustees will be meeting on Wednesday, February 19, 2014, at 1:30 PM.
Do you have a child who will turn 5 on or before September 30, 2014? If so that child may be enrolled in Kindergarten. On March 14, 2014, JDBS will be hosting two informational sessions. The first will be from 8:00-9:00 AM, and the second 3:00-4:00 PM. If you are not able to attend either one of these sessions please call 934-2245 to schedule a time to visit JDBS.
At the information session, parents/guardians will be able to:
- Find out more about the Kindergarten program
- Meet the teacher
- Sign up for an evaluation time and date
- Please bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate, immunization record, and a copy of physical done by the child’s physician.
The library will be closed on the following dates:
- Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Tuesday, January 21, 2014 (NH Special Primary Election)
The Library Board of Trustees will meet on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 1:30 PM.
There will be two positions on the Board up for election in March. Please stop by the library to learn more about serving as an advocate for your town library!