- Monday ~ March 13, 2017 ~ 6:30 PM
- JD Blake School ~ 32 Crescent St, Hill NH
Please join us for this free informational program featuring, Dr. Laura Jones of Whole Health Concord. Dr. Jones is a licensed primary care naturopathic doctor. She treats patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns.
Essential Oils are gaining worldwide recognition for their versatility but their use is not new. Oils have been supporting holistic and wellness needs for the past 5,000+ years!
With a recent re-emergence in natural healthcare (which is picking up momentum year after year), Essential Oils have become part of our mainstream culture but there are still many questions that have been left unanswered:
– What are Essential Oils?
– What to look for in a high quality Essential Oils line?
– What is the best method of using Essential Oils?
– What Oils should be part of a daily routine?
– How can Essential Oils help specific health conditions?
– How to bring Essential Oils into your home?
– Who should use Essential Oils?
– What are the top ten Essential Oils that everyone should use?
– And many other questions!